- Who do you think is "living the dream"? What would the situation be like for you to be "living your dream"?
- What does it mean that the Lord, not Satan initiates the testing of Job? What limits does God place on Satan? What does Satan want to prove?
- What in Job's response strikes you as most extraordinary?
- How does Job's grief reflect his faith in his relationship with God? Compare and contrast that to Horatio Spafford's response in his hymn It is Well with my Soul, "When peace like a river attendeth my way, when sorrows like sea billows roll, whatever my lot, thou has taught me to say, it is well with my soul."
- How dependent is your relationship with God on how well things are going in your life? Could it be just as rich and vital if they weren't going well?
- Phone: 425.868.5186
- Mailing Address: 22522 NE Inglewood Hill Rd, Sammamish, WA 98074