- It is said that imitation is the best form of flattery. Who have been the people in your life that you find yourself trying to imitate? Why?
- Paul teaches the Ephesians a very important lesson—our lives are meant to be imitators (or mimics) of God. In Jesus Christ, God has given us a living presence of his to imitate. What is it about Jesus Christ that compels you to want to imitate him? What parts of his life and ministry are the hardest to live out?
- One version of Ephesians 5:2 says, “Make love a habit.” (The Cotton Patch Gospel). How do we do that? What are the costs of making loving habitual?
- Thomas A’ Kempis says wisely, “Habit is overcome by habit.” What habits of love might you put in place this summer, that you might bring the fragrant offering of Christ to others?
- Think about the next generation—what are you hoping to leave behind that will encourage our kids to know the love of God in Christ, to live in love and to make a difference in the world? What are you doing now to make it so?
- Phone: 425.868.5186
- Mailing Address: 22522 NE Inglewood Hill Rd, Sammamish, WA 98074