- If you could boast about one thing right now, what would it be?
- Reread Psalm 150 and ask these questions: Who are we to praise? Where are we to praise him? Why are we to praise him? How are we to praise him?
- Is praise hard for you to give? Why or why not?
- What are some of the great deeds that God has done for you? From what sorts of things has He delivered you?
- Psalm 150 is a culmination Psalm, reminding the reader where the arc of life, faith and history ends up. How does that help you in your day to day life?
- Brainstorm ways that you might be a person who Praises God with every one of your breaths this week.
- Phone: 425.868.5186
- Mailing Address: 22522 NE Inglewood Hill Rd, Sammamish, WA 98074