- To be a Christian in the time of the early church was no easy task. It often meant persecution, being barred from commerce, and social isolation in various forms. Therefore, what we see the early believers doing in Acts 3 is fairly remarkable. Take a look at what the early Christians did for each other. How did their spirit of generosity sustain them?
- Fear and lack can bring out the worst in humanity. It causes people to hoard for themselves, or even worse, take advantage of the fear to profit for their own gain. How have you seen this happen in the world lately? What is the reason you think people take part in this behavior? What does it say about their spiritual life?
- Lamentations reminds us of the ultimate truth: the Lord is our portion. What does that phrase mean to you? Knowing that God has given us himself and is forever faithful, how might we respond to the needs of today?
- One of the inspiring things to see coming out of this global pandemic is the creative ways people are coming up with to take care of the vulnerable and share what they have. What are some ways you've discovered that people are bringing a spirit of generosity into this challenge?
- Phone: 425.868.5186
- Mailing Address: 22522 NE Inglewood Hill Rd, Sammamish, WA 98074