GETTING READY FOR CHURCH ONLINE
HOW TO PREPARE FOR SUNDAY:
What to gather and how to plan for the best experience possible.
- Your Device (laptop, tablet, or smart phone that can access the internet)
- Bread/Crackers and Juice/Wine (we celebrate Communion together on the first Sunday of each month)
- Download the online bulletin here to follow along in worship
- Visit the website early, so you have plenty of time to get set up (headphones, internet connectivity, etc) and do any troubleshooting ahead of time!
- Check out the bulletin to see the scriptures for the day, and read them in advance of the service. Spend a few moments inviting God to join you where you are at, and listen. What might God want to say to you today, through this time of worship?
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- Connect with us each Sunday on Facebook Live or the website – Pastors Jeff and Kelly and the worship team will lead worship live from the sanctuary, following the social distance guidelines.
- Our online worship is very similar to the in-person services you are accustomed to. They include worship songs, scripture readings, a children’s message, a meditation, offering and congregational prayer time.
HOW TO CONNECT FOR WORSHIP:
- ON THE WEBSITE
- Click here and wait for the service to begin.
- Make sure your volume is turned up, your device is plugged in, and you're connected to the internet.
- If it is past 10am, try to refresh your page, if you are having problems connecting to the service.
- ON FACEBOOK LIVE - You must have a Facebook account to access Facebook Live.
- Either click this link or type in your browser search bar: https://www.facebook.com/spc.main/live
- When the service begins, it will automatically start on this page. Be sure to like the video and give a quick, "hello" in the chat, so we can welcome you to worship!