What to Expect
During our worship services we sing, pray, listen, learn and give back to God. Musical instrumentation is contemporary/modern. Both traditional hymns and recent Christian songs are sung.
Getting Ready For Church Online
PREPARE FOR SUNDAY:
What to gather and how to plan for the best experience possible.
- Your Device (laptop, tablet, or smart phone that can access the internet)
- Bread/Crackers and Juice/Wine (we celebrate Communion together the first and third Sunday of the month)
- Visit the website early, so you have plenty of time to get set up (headphones, internet connectivity, etc) and do any troubleshooting ahead of time!
- Spend a few moments inviting God to join you where you are at, and listen. What might God want to say to you today, through this time of worship?
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- Connect with us each Sunday on Facebook Live or the website – the worship team will lead worship live from the sanctuary.
- Our online worship is a live stream of the 10am in-person service. Your experience will be the same as those who are in the Sanctuary. An online host will provide links, sermon notes and instructions in the live chat on the website. We encourage you to use the chat to say, “Hi!”, ask questions and share thoughts during the service.
HOW TO CONNECT FOR WORSHIP:
- ON THE WEBSITE
- Click here and wait for the service to begin.
- Make sure your volume is turned up, your device is plugged in, and you’re connected to the internet.
- If it is past 8:55am, try to refresh your page, if you are having problems connecting to the service.
- ON FACEBOOK LIVE – You must have a Facebook account to access Facebook Live.
- Either click this link or type in your browser search bar: https://www.facebook.com/spc.main/live
- When the service begins, it will automatically start on this page. Be sure to like the video and give a quick, “hello” in the chat, so we can welcome you to worship!